Configure SurvCE/PC for SIM in Tablet
- Select Equip | GPS Rover and select the Manufacturer and Model of the GNSS equipment you have.
- In the Comms tab, select Bluetooth as the Type and Windows Mobile as the BT Type. If your device is not listed in the Device combo box, tap the configure icon to select your device.
- Select the RTK tab and set the Device to “Data Collector Internet” or “Data Collector GSM or Wifi”.
- Set the RTK Port to “Data”.
- Set Network to the source of your RTK data. Typically this is NTRIP or Listen-Listen.
- If the Configure icon is shown on the right side of the Network line, tap it to identify the source of your RTK data.
- The combo box and Configure button at the bottom of the RTK tab allow you to select the mountpoint or specific source of your RTK corrections.
- Press the green check to start communications with the GNSS receiver and start streaming RTK corrections to it.
- Check that RTK corrections are streaming by tapping Equip | Monitor / Skyplot and looking at the Latency field. If Latency is less than 3 seconds then RTK corrections are being used by the GNSS receiver. If there is an asterisk (*) then the RTK corrections are streaming but the GNSS receiver is not using them yet. This can be caused by not enough satellites or not enough time to acheive Fix mode.